This was a thread by the folloiwng woman and I just bullet proofed it down below.
- Talk about Debt
- Fully and Willingly Commit to One Another… You’re either in or you’re out.
- When and how many kids? (adoption, what if one is infertile)
- Talk about 5-10 year timeline regarding career, education, living arrangements.
- Levels of Religion. Openness, Lack thereof, core beliefs.
- Anger Management Issues. Do either of you struggle with it? Therapy?
- Energy, does it match.
- Clothing, make sure your expectations match one another.
- Sexual Compatibility, be willing to discuss each others needs etc.
- Finances how do you intend to manage your money?
- Age doesn’t matter too much.
- Opposite gender boundaries, what are things either of you are comfortable with when it comes to other people.
- Social Media believe it or not this can have its own deal breakers within.
- Savings, how much you have, intended salaries and more.
- Dying Wishes.
- Love is not what keeps relationships going, Its the commitment to love.
As some of you know, I am in a serious relationship and have been for the past 9 months. This is my first one and I don’t claim to be the goddess of romance and hell most of my advice came from other people. I am just sharing what I have learned in all my research of romance.
Can you believe I was that woman that researched everything regarding romance and relationships before I got into one?
Drop some comments below and let me know what you think… how are you on the score factor? Which ones have you discussed with your significant other?
I have about thirteen of them.